Five Valleys Holiday Cottages
The Coach House, St Elizabeths, Eastcombe, Gloucestershire
prices | availability | Find us
One well behaved dog welcome.
The Coach House is a romantic detached stone cottage near the centre of the pretty Cotswold village of Eastcombe. There is a modern, fully equipped fitted kitchen and dining area. There is an electric coal effect fire in the living room which looks out on to the enclosed, well kept mature garden. The cottage sleeps three in one double-bedded room and one single-bedded room, with a bathroom and toilet adjoining. The cottage has electric storage heating.
The village shop with freshly baked bread and the village pub, the Lamb Inn, with good food are both nearby.
The cottage is available all year round, including winter weekends and short breaks.
- 40 minutes from the M4 (Junction 15), 20 minutes from the M5 (Junctions 11A or 13), five miles from Stroud mainline station (direct service from London Paddington)
- a network of public footpaths provides walkers with easy access to the
surrounding valleys and countryside
- Slad and the Woolpack Inn, of Laurie Lee fame, are less than 3 miles' walk with stunning views from Swifts Hill on the way. Other villages nearby are Bisley, Oakridge and France Lynch, all with pubs and good food.
- Stroud, the main town, is just over four miles away with an excellent farmers' market on Saturdays as well as interesting independent shops and three supermarkets.
- other local towns and villages include Painswick, Minchinhampton and Nailsworth.
- within easy reach of Gatcombe, Badminton, Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham
|5 January - 6 April|| £365 per week|
|7 Apri1 - 22 June ||£395 per week|
|23 June - 31 August ||£470 per week |
|1 September - 26 October|| £395 per week |
|27 October - 18 December|| £365 per week |
|19 December - 27 December||£470 per week |
|28 December - 4 January 2018 ||£395 per week |
A well behaved dog is welcome but a charge of £10 per week is made and this is payable in cash on arrival.
Our normal weeks are from Friday afternoon to Friday morning the following week, but Saturday changeovers may also be possible.
The following prices apply for short breaks when available - based on the full-week price quoted above. Mid-week breaks are Monday-Friday, weekend breaks Friday-Sunday/Monday.
|£365 per week, ||4-night mid-week break £280, ||2/3-night weekend break £210/£245||(35pn)|
|£395 per week, ||4-night mid-week break £305, ||3-night weekend break £265||(40pn)|
|£470 per week, ||4-night mid-week break £340, ||3-night weekend break £295||(45pn)|
Prices shown in brackets are for each extra night, should this be required.
Prices are for up to three adults sleeping and include gas, electricity, bed linen, and towels.
20% non-returnable deposit payable on booking, balance due six weeks before start date. No refunds can be made after the final payment becomes due.
A baby cot is available by prior arrangement at a cost of £10 and this is payable in cash on arrival. A stair gate and high chair are also available by arrangement.
back to top
|Living room|| |
|Main bedroom|| |
back to top
Nice Work (UK) Limited
Glos GL6 7DG
tel 01452 770060
fax 01452 357980
Copyright 2005-2017 Nice Work (UK) Limited All rights reserved
back to top